Hey PCPP community,
Here is a short build based off an In Win 303 white case
The build as shown is a simple case upgrade to my brothers old computer as an EARLY Christmas gift from me.
The case is lightly modified to match the theme of his beloved Mercedes.
The parts used are all from his old computer.
A fair amount of planning was done to minimise cable clutter within the case as well as match the theme of his car.
- Fan controller installed at lower PCIE bracket
- Shroud covering cable clutter from fan controller on bottom intake
- Custom racing stripe decals on front and top of case
- White LED strip underneath case for ambient glow (In Win has cutouts which is extremely convenient to do this!)
- Motherboard IO cover
- AMG Logos on front and glass panel
- Routed cables externally to allow his 5.25 inch optical drive to still be functional
Any questions about the case or build feel free to ask or comment =)
Thanks for viewing!