The only PC I built before this was based on a Pentium D processor (which was crap) with some other random hardware, so really I consider this as my first proper PC build. I don't think there's anything special about this build though (apart from my messy cable management). It's just an average PC for 1080P gaming.
My actual CPU cooler and graphics card are not available in the US market so in the list I replaced them with parts that have roughly the same price and spec.
- One more intake fan/AIO water cooler
- 11th gen NVDIA graphics card (GTX 1180 I guess?)
Things to note:
- The memory only goes up to 2666 MHz, which is limited by the motherboard, after turning on XMP.
- Fitting an mATX motherboard into this ATX case does make some of the wiring a bit awkward.
- If you intend to keep the hard drive cage, the space left for the PSU is very tight. Getting a PSU shorter than 150mm would be ideal.