This is my personal build which I use for GAMING (mainly) and my own side development experiments using python (ANN, RNN). This is a pleasure/hobby build.
The following components are not included in the total build cost.
- Fan controller: Nzxt GRID+V2, 12V Digital Fan Controller
- RBG lights and light controller: NZXT Hue+
- UV lighting: 2x Nanoxia CoolForce 20 cm Ultra Bright Rigid LED Bar (amazon)
- XSPC ECX Ultra Concentrate Coolant (UV green)
- Custom length cables: (I sleeved them using parts from from Mainframe customs)
- 1x 360mm Radiator: XSPC EX360 High Performance Radiator
- PETG tubing from XSPC (10 mm ID, 14 mm OD)
- CPU water block: EK-Supremacy MX
- GPU water block: EK-FC1080 GTX TF6 – Nickel
- Fittings & Drain Valve
- Primochill Laing D5 pump
- XSPC D5 Tank Reservoir V3
H500P (the mesh version wasn't a thing when I built this don't buy this case)
- Replaced front and top panels of H500P with pre-perforated aluminum mesh painted black (amazon)
- 7700k has been delid with a 5ghz stable OC
I'd estimate another $700 in additional costs.
- I had to use an M.2 to SATA SSD adaptor for the second SSD drive due to Motherboard limitations.