add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Agreed, but with my personal unit, I haven't had one problem.

• 51 months ago
  • 0 points

But, you see, that doesn't really mean anything.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Disagree. Personal experience means a lot, and with 3+ years on the psu I have, I can say I think it is a good unit. And it can be both right and wrong.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

The issue is that while the 100w unit is decent(not great but decent). The rest of the line is not as good. Much like the Corsair CX where the cx430 is pretty decent but the cx750 is junk. The CMX 850 and 1000 are decent, but the lower wattage ones suffer.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry, that is simply not true.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube