add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

thanks for the comment, and I apologize if I sounded like you disrespect me. It is comprehensible, as like you said getting anything higher that this build for what I do, it is not necessary. I can upgrade it later down the line if necessary. Having this PC is like a dream to me to be honest (although haven't push it more since school is taking a lot of my time). been into PC's for more than 3 years but till this year I was able to build my own. It is not the King of the PCs but is something that with some effort I was able to get (just would love to enjoy it more. I really want winter vacation to come now at this point). Well wish you the best, hope you get yourself a PC you feel comfortable. And with OC my 6700k I may try it next week since Im kind off busy lately. I'll try to keep post (just hope dont rise the V. to much as mistake and fry my CPU. that in a way be hilarious and sad).

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

No biggie, I wasn't sure if that's how you took it and I'd rather err on the side of caution. Good luck with school and happy gaming.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube