add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 22 months ago
  • 3 points

Okay, so apparently there is one.. We may have to snag one of these. Looks like it could majorly improve the look of the shroud.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah.. just sucks that you have to buy it separately

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

No doubt. For $4 I would have paid the extra to just have it as an option with the case.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I ordered one of these last week but when my case came it already had a shroud preinstalled. So now I have an extra one. It was the black version ordered from Amazon.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Check out my build I just posted last week. I'm using the same case, fans and AIO. I have that shroud cover on my case and it looks perfect.

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/XMXPxr

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

That sucks man! I just got my 570x this week and it came with the shroud! Sorry you guys didn't get one.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

There is also one from Savantpcs.com that you can configure for the entire PSU shroud. I ordered one a month ago and it's yet to get here. Just got completed the other day.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube