add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

I disagree on the psu looks because anything you stick inside matters. Also you ignored the hybrid mode and just totally made up the "poor quality" parts being used vs higher quality parts which is what was said.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

im sorry i forgot to ask what hybrid mode you were talking about

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Hybrid Silent Fan Control & Sanyo Denki San Ace Silent Fan The Seasonic X Series adopts a clever “Hybrid Silent Fan Control” design, which offers three distinct operation modes, fanless mode, silent mode, and cooling mode. The X automatically adjusts fan mode and speed according to the ambient temperature level, which not only optimizes heat dissipation, but also prolongs lifespan of the system by reducing unnecessary fan rotation.

Basically on hybrid mode, that fan stays off and only comes on when the psu gets hot enough to be needed. It's nice little option. See the little hybrid toggle switch in the picture? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151120

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

an this is the ocz? i dont see anything about that on newegg, not that they havn't been wrong before. but also the depending on which ocz it is it may have multiple 12v rails compared to the corsairs single rail which is a better solution

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

OCZ went bankrupt a few months back and got bought out under Toshiba. http://www.anandtech.com/show/7549/ocz-files-for-bancrupty-toshiba-offers-to-buy-the-assets

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

im aware i had a ocz zt750 that went dead after 6 months and i have 3 ocz ssds

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

The Corsair AX760 also has a hybrid mode switch. It's the exact power supply I use.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube