add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good mouse under $100

cmgroft
  • 55 months ago

I am looking for a good gaming mouse under $100, Mainly play cs:go, horror games and various other steam games. I am currently leaning towards Razor with the Mamba TE or the Death Adder Chroma. I have also looked at the G402. Which would fit the best, right now i am leaning towards the mamba te? What about Corsair?

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 2 points

The Corsair M45 is a great and relatively cheap mouse with an excellent sensor. The Corsair Mice do tend to be a little tricky for people with larger hands, however, so if you have bigger hands, I'd recommend the Mionix Naos 7000 or Roccat Tyon.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

+1 to the Naos 7000.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Here are my tips when buying a mice for games such as CS:GO;

1. Use an optical sensor, period.

2. Get something along the lines of Avago 3310 or similar. You can google for other good sensors.

3. Stick to companies like Corsair, Logitech, Zowie, Mionix, Steelseries, CM Storm, Asus, etc. Well-known names. (Btw Razer isn't worth your money, so don't buy their stuff. Deathadder is OK I hear but I also hear it isn't very reliable build-quality wise)

4. Think about features you'll actually USE. Want to bind a button to using a flash? Then get a mouse with extra buttons.

5. TRY IT IN A STORE! I cannot recommend this enough. My heart was set on a G502 but then I tried one out and it felt horrible in my hand.

6. Search reviews to make sure the mouse is as good as it looks.

7. Buy it.

Personally I picked a Steelseries Rival. Could not be happier.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I have some razor stuff and have heard the opposite about them, but i think i will make it between Razor,Logitech, Corsair. Thanks for the indepth answer:)

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Why optical though? What makes it so much better than Laser? Or is it just in fps games?

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

It's mainly an FPS thing, watch this video and it'll help you out.

[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Please just buy an optical. What companies say about laser sensors is mostly buzzwords.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a laser now and have always used laser, never had a problem with ti

[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

the one i have is http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Kinzu-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B005YR1EUY nice a cheap, looks nice, trusted brand for gamers, i like it! there is most definately better ones but for the price of this i dont think you can go wrong.. but thats just my opinion.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Two great mice are the Mionix Naos 7000 (perfect for right handed users with medium-large hands that palm grip, but people with small hands can still use this comfortably). Another good option is the SteelSeries Rival. Corsair makes good mice, but I haven't used them at all so :/. The Mionix Castor is a great ambidextrous mouse with the same optical sensor and RGB lighting as the Naos 7000. BTW, the sensor on these two is the Pixart 3310 optical sensor (made by Avago, but Pixart bought them and just puts their name on the sensors).

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

best fps mouse i ever used: Steelseries Sensei Raw. that thing is perfectly laid out, feels great, good weight, and the buttons have a feel to them that feels like a high precision mechanical click. This thing easily beats any other mouse ive tried in feal... though im on a razer deathadder chroma now, which is also great in many ways, and not great in others.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

i would suggest the razer abyssus/death adder optical or the steel series kinzu/sensei optical off of the top of my head.. would also suggest moving yourself to the nearest best buy or so to see how these fit/feel

[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes i will agree with what you said about logitech, I still dont agree with Razor but hey that is your opinion. Thanks, i have been looking to hear form someone on that mouse. have you used the new Saber form corsair?

[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

So what was the difference with the Saber and M65 that you didnt like? I personally like the look of the Sabre better.

[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok, well i am going out later so i will see how it feels to me. Thanks for the answer's:)

[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Is the top of the M65 RGB plastic? If yes is it annoying? (Does your hands sweat after a few hours?)

[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks bruh!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube