add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Mechanical keyboard help

gunnereilola
  • 78 months ago

So for a while the keyboard I was set on was the razer black widow ultimate. But recently I've found the corsair k70 and I like it because 1) It has red leds which match closer to my orange fans than the green. 2) The textured red keycaps 3) I watched a cherry mx red vs. blue comparison test and the red sound a little bit better in my opinion. 4)The wrist rest So has anybody had experience with the corsair k70? Is it worth it

Comments

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't have experience with the K70, but my keyboard uses blues and they are amazing! I use it for competitive CS and lots and lots of programming, it is amazing in both categories! Reds are not so good for typing (in general) so if you do a lot of programming/writing, you might want to consider blues. the downside of course, is that they are freaking loud.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

Well I'm a student so I type some not a whole lot though

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

I do have the k70 and I can describe it in one word. Awesome. It looks beutiful the textured key caps do help a bit. The reds take some getting used too, and you may make some spelling mistakes but its well worth it. The wrist wrest doesn't get used by me because the way i hold my hands on the keyboard they don't touch it.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

Your welcome.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh and I forgot to ask. Are there any cons to it?

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

Well to be honest not really. The only problem i found with it is that it takes a while to learn how to type on reds and thats about it. It is easy to clean because the keys are raised up, it is just an overall awesome keyboard.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube