add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

need some advice and suggestion(cpu+cooler)

fearmadara
  • 51 months ago

hi guys..im planning to upgrade my amd x4 860k to 880k.does this cpu overclokable?and whats the best cooler do i need if i overclock the cpu that fits on my N200 coolermaster case..thanks..

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

That's a horrible upgrade. Won't see any performance increase. Waste of money. Get an i3 and cheap board for a bit more money.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

ha!never expected this..what is the latest i3 these days?

• 51 months ago
  • 0 points

i3 6100. Stomps the 860k and 880k in all games.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

which is better i3's,6100,or 6300?and what board that fits on my Coolermaster N200?

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

The i3, is better for games, and has an upgrade path that isn;t dead like the fx6300. The fx6100 is trash and should never be considered.

Buy an i3 6100. You need a microATX board for that case. Make sure you get a board that can use DDR4 RAM and get DDR4 RAM.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

ok thanks..ill just use my ddr3 2133mhz gskill..

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

this

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube