add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Do you ever feel disappointed that a certian memeber has not sent you a friend request?

Xorex64
  • 47 months ago

Just a question.

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 2 points

No, because friend requests are made up on this site. Plus I figure more people dislike me than like me here.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I think you're nice and helpful when needed.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks man!

[comment deleted]
  • 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I dunno why people got so butt hurt about that whole deal. Oh well. At least it is passed.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, people got REALLY butthurt.

There was never any ill intention behind that contest entry at all. Just wanted to help some people out. The charity we were going to donate the money to in an awesome cause. They help get under privileged children access to and education about computers.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I guess a lot of people were getting angry that the build had a possibility of winning and the contest is supposed to be your "Dream Build", and giving away was kinda like saying to them "Well if I win, Im giving away what isn't my dream build to someone else" which also cut their chances in half of winning. Also people thought you were pulling the charity card.

TBH, I voted for all the top build guides, they were all great, including yours, whatever the intention may have been.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I have to admit I was happy to see people referencing me in that last big thread about friendslists and such.

I don't really participate in the friends list thing though. Don't have one myself; we're all friends here, right? ;)

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Hopefully so ;P

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Not really. Personally I don't know how popular I am here, or how well known I am, but as long as people look at me as a decent person then that's all that really matters

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Not at all actually.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Idk if it fits the thread but I often feel like I'm forcing myself to be included by the other users.

I tend to think that's the only way other users will get to know me and feel me as a peer lol

[comment deleted]
  • 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I have always wondered about your username. What is the "Buter" supposed to mean?

[comment deleted]
  • 47 months ago
  • 1 point

supposed to be butter?

[comment deleted]
  • 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Mine as well. Lol

[comment deleted]
  • 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Nope, i think you're just the "gummy bears = life ; life = meaningless" guy.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

therefore, gummy bears = meaningless??? =(

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube