add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Why does everyone hate COD : Ghosts?

Xorex64
  • 48 months ago

Can someone explain? I played it and love it. Only dissapointment is no 4-way local multiplayer on XB360, no OTC mode, and no 3rd person mode like in MW3.

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I hated it because of camping and it felt like playing hardcore all the time and just didn't think it was fun.

My cod prestiges/level

Blops 1 - 9th
MW3 - 13th
Blops 2 - Master
Ghosts - lvl 40 ish
Advanced Warfare - 17th I think
Blops 3 - Master lvl 334

As you can see, I would have played it if i actually thought it was good....

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Blops 3 - Master lvl 334

Is that on PC?

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

ps4 ;-;

I only play custom zombies on pc

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I krei

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

wat

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I krei when u no play gamez on ur pc

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

It was TERRIBLY optimized on PC. People with insane PC's still had issues running it. I can run bo3 perfectly on Mostly High/Medium Settings (All high is restricted for 2GB GPU's), so treyarch knows what they're doing. Infinity Ward, not so much. That's why I'm not looking forward to the next installment. Infinite Warfare. But, its supposed to have zombies, so I should be okay.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Bingo!

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow, you and JAG are here. I don't see too much of either now.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah it's crazy, this website has just become OT OT OT and IDK, I dabble a little but eh... not what it used to be.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

You're right in some ways. The age of the members has shifted definitely. I'm in the average now, but I know it wasn't this way 2 years ago.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep, RIP this site. Still a hell of a lot better than the rest of tech forums though.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I didn't like it because:

-The campaign was WAY too short, the voice acting ranged from bland to terrible, and the only likable character was a dog.

-Time to kill was too fast in multiplayer, and coupled with the terrible map design, it made multiplayer as a whole dull and just simply not very fun.

-Extinction was fun for the first hour, after that it quickly lost its luster.

These reasons are why I personally didn't enjoy the game.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I liked each cod less and less as it got more modern When it became futuristic I stopped playing

The are apparently going back to world war 1 so I am looking forward to that

Also in between each game they tried to make it more realistic and the response between hitting a button and the character doing something seemed worse. It must have been less than half a second but it was very annoying for someone like me who only had fun when outnumbered. I was a bit of a sweat :)

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

The are apparently going back to world war 1 so I am looking forward to that

That's Battlefield you're thinking of. The next CoD (named Infinite Warfare) is going MUCH farther into the future.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

seriously? I was told it was cod

I didn't buy the last cod and it looks like I won't be buying the next this is from a person who used to spend 5 hours a day or more on cod

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, someone either didn't clearly see 'BATTLEFIELD 1' at the end of the trailer, or they just lied to you.

BF1 Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

Infinite Warfare Trailer (currently almost 3 million dislikes and already one of the most disliked videos on all of YouTube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEeF3UTkCoxY&has_verified=1

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

just watched the cod trailer wtf were they smoking?

another dislike from me

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol, bringing it ever closer to 3M.

EDIT: I can also pretty much guarantee that if they released MW1 remastered separately, it would hilariously outsell Infinite Warfare.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Cos on PC it was pulling over 6gb of RAM usage and was running slow on menu, delayed movement cursor and when pressing icons stuttering until they patched it up was improved even though i had 16gb. Very badly optimized as everyone stated.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Kinda feel like every COD game has been the same tbh. Single player campaigns have always been fun, but sort of merge into one another after a while

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube