add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What is the lastest that you ever stayed up playing video games?

Xorex64
  • 48 months ago

12:30 playing forza 4. Mom was not happy.

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 2 points

7-8 am the next morning. Witcher 3 became addictive.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

2 last friday playing robocraft

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

10 minutes before work - skyrim.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

6am the next morning. I often go to 1-2am on school breaks.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I usually stay up till Midnight or 3 AM watching YT

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

6am for Civ V, good times were had with all remaining civilizations declaring war on me at once

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Good times -enjoying advanced and superior infrastructure over everyone -build a big army, research alot -doesnt attack anyone -one civilization attacks and gets crushed

bad times -every single civilizations immediately surrenders -game ends

:( I wasn't done playing

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

That's where you just do things to annoy the hell out of them for the 50 turns leading up to declaring war, that way they do want to fight you

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

The best times are had when you defeat all of them in the end

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean I've just not gone to sleep before. That was a long time ago though. Before the dark times. Before the Empire.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

8 am the next morning. A friend came over and we played Borderlands 2 co-op with another friend and his brother, it was awesome.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Playing: 2 AM Minecraft

Watching YT or Twitch: 5:30 AM (would have gone longer, had to stop to please teh momma XD)

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

latest I've stayed up playing was...

• Summer break starts

-Gets on computer

-Falls asleep on computer three days later

-Wakes up to a fried computer

-goes outside

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I've done an all nighter before. When I first bought Cities: Skylines, I ended up staying up till 5am. Wife was not pleased when she saw me still up.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

On the release of BO3 me and a mate downloaded it on xbox one the midnight release( he brought his TV and xbox over mine) and played about 18 hours straight with about 4 or 5 friends on party chat.

Shame the game sucks.

But it was fun at the time!

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Nothing, 16 hour streak of Mineplex games with brakes for food and *****

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube