add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Little things that piss you/me off, just a bit

Xorex64
  • 45 months ago

When people use the wade-giles system. Like why? It is so Fing useless, especially when they use it for Máo Zédōng (wade giles version is Mao2 Tse2-tung1), it Fs everything up. Hanyu Pinyin works just fine, i dont need wade giles Fing everything up.

The accent numbering for the wade giles system. I refuse to memorize all the numbers to accent. It is better to scrap the wade giles altogether

Pizza hut and their oily-*** pizzas

Durian fuit

When i walk down the street in malaysia/chinatown and just smell smoking and car exaust everywhere

Tsunderes (looking at you, railgun)

My inability to spend money on monthly services that i would benefit from

What little things piss YOU off, just a little?

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 5 points

Inb4 "There's still no freaking microcenter in Canada!!!!!!!"

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Or seattle...

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Or nor Cal

• 45 months ago
  • 2 points
  • People who are too lazy to do even the littlest of things
  • Any social media drama
  • Modern politics and everyone involved
  • The endless amount of human stupidity
  • Companies that are deliberately ripping people off
  • Cocky companies that think they can jack up the prices of their product when they have made no advancement
  • People who use more curse words than proper English in a argument
  • People who don't know how to argue about anything and take bias and sources that are unreliable
  • Not having a job
  • How PC companies think it's okay to have RGB lighting on a non-monochromatic piece of hardware
  • Cleaning a phone screen every 10 minutes or so just to keep it clean
  • People who don't keep their phones or personal belongings clean
  • That sodas are cheaper than bottles of water
[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Playfully roasting, yes.
Trolling, possibly.
Witch hunting, I don't think so.

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

People who don't keep their phones or personal belongings clean

This.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

When people use like in this way

He said like __

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Please explain why he said underscore underscore underscore.

:P

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

As a blank

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I know, was joking :(

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

:(

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

When people use the wade-giles system. Like why? It is so Fing useless, especially when they use it for Máo Zédōng (wade giles version is Mao2 Tse2-tung1), it Fs everything up. Hanyu Pinyin works just fine, i dont need wade giles Fing everything up.

I don't have a clue what any of this means...

The accent numbering for the wade giles system. I refuse to memorize all the numbers to accent. It is better to scrap the wade giles altogether

Still don't know...

Pizza hut and their oily-*** pizzas

Had one a couple weeks back for the first time in about 5 years and I wish It stayed that way.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I have to let my car idle for 1-2 minutes before I turn it off after I stop driving or I will bake oil in the turbo and ruin the turbo. Annoying to just sit there with the car running for 2 mins when you have somewhere to be. lol

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Rip in pieces.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

When you're reading a juicy forum thread but then it gets 404'd because things get too dicey ;D

Sriracha everything. Get over it guys. Plus, Cholula is better anyways.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I deleted that thread you are talking about. Lol

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

='( you 404'ded my heart

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I saw that thread, you guys were really going at it in a controversial discussion. At least you guys didn't get in trouble.

So, who wants to talk about.... forget it....

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

That it is.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Just thought of another. Through all the work I have done to my car, I have managed to keep the heat/AC. BUT, the front mount intercooler now sits in front of the AC condenser basically sandwiching it between the radiator and the intercooler. Because of this the condenser gets pretty hot. If you are moving it is fine because air is going through it, but just idling isn't great. When the car is moving the ac is nice and cold, but when I'm in traffic it's only just cool.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

That there is a R9 m385 but no R9 385.

And that there is no microcenter in seattle.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

No PC stores in Florida anymore the closest is in Atlanta Georgia which is about an 8-9 hour drive just to get there....

No knife stores in Florida we have a gun range and shop but nothing for knives

No knife shows in Florida again they're in Vegas or Atlanta

Modern politics and everyone involved

The endless amount of human stupidity

Companies that are deliberately ripping people off

Not having a job

Getting denied for a position 5 times already

How PC companies think it's okay to have RGB lighting on a non-monochromatic piece of hardware

How PC companies think it's okay to have non industry standard PC parts such as Zotac and the Artic Storm using M20 threading with a 3/8" barb instead of just using G1/4"

Cleaning a phone screen every 10 minutes or so just to keep it clean

People who don't keep their phones or personal belongings clean

No GTX 1080 stock, Mushkin 2tb Reactor SSD stock, Ducky mini stock, no be quiet! fans stock

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

What's a paven princess. Lol

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

You mean a bro dozer?

Also I think you meant PAVEMENT princess.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

So where do murderers line up with this? I thought that was just all matte blacked up with everything

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Murdered out cars are SO long past cool. That was a 2005-2009 trend. Those are just as bad as ricey cars.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Canada post in on strike? What the fruck happened THIS time?

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

That is ok. Im not ordering anything anytime soon since my mom doesnt like shopping online.

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 2 points

Common misconception. Games have been getting cheaper in the last 20 years. In 1990 a new nes game was $50. That's $98 in today's money. In 1998 a new n64 game was $70. About $102 in today's money. In 2005 a ps2 game was $50, which is abour $60 now so you can see we have been leveled off for a while. Be glad you weren't a kid back in the 90s.

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol I wish they were too. It's just interesting to think about.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

-When you need to get by a turret to nab the briefcase, but your Spys are all Spycrabbing in spawn.

;D

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 2 points

EVGA for making Nvidia only cards

Uhhh... XFX, Sapphire, PowerColour,HIS, Diamond,Club 3D...

Cryorig selling a M9i yet it isn't compatible with AMD sockets.

M9a...

• 45 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes... Then the m9a is for amd, what is your point?

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

;-;

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Not the fault of those companies, remember when XFX used to make Nvidia boards? When they started making ATI boards Nvidia cut them off as a board partner so they had to go with ATI/now AMD.

Fair Enough.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Dont even get me started on how many times we've tried to explain business competition to him.....

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

TBH, you've complained about Intel so much that I don't even know what to say anymore....

Anyways, I do agree with you about those stupid FE cards, $699 my ***. AMD Strikes Back (That totally isn't a Star Wars Reference :P)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube