add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

£600/$950 gaming pc, bf3, bf4, Crysis 3 ect

MAOwarrior

75 months ago

I'm looking at buying a medium range gaming pc this Christmas, I've got £600 and am looking to play games such as bf3 and bf3 at the minimum of medium settings with preferably 60fps (at 1080p), I'm not looking to do any video editing or photoshop work ect just plain gaming, I've got a keyboard and mouse but I will need to include windows 8, so far I have found this
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/MAOwarrior/saved/2oAz Any improvements ? also I've got £120 max to buy a monitor around 22" if anybody has got any suggestions, I would appreciated all advice and help, many thnx

Comments

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Also I'm not really bothered about over clocking as I have no clue and do not want to fry my components :/

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

I would definitely consider overclocking, there are plenty of guides online and the 8320 OC's very well with that MOBO. Pick up a 212 EVO for OC, not too sure about the PSU (not an expert but I'm not familiar with the brand). Not familiar with that smaller case's specifications but you might look into getting a 280x or :

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-gtx770dc2oc2gd5

which seems like a good deal for a 770 and that will easily run BF4 @ high 60fps. No idea for monitor however.

Hope that helps!

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I may swap out the psu and I'll look into oc, thnx

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube