add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need ideas for a psu please

MAOwarrior

75 months ago

So for Christmas im going to build this, http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/MAOwarrior/saved/2oAz but i need to find a decent power supply as the one listed is from a make that nobody has ever heard of thus i do not trust it. In the future i will be looking to buy a second GTX 760 and run them in sli so i do need a fairly powerful psu and i may look to overclock my cpu as well but i don't want to go overkill. Ive got about £50 to spend on the psu preferably but if needed can stretch that. Thnx

Comments

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Would be my 3 choices from the UK-PCPP. As close to $50 as I could reasonably get for a decent quality with enough wattage for me to feel safe in a SLI arrangement with an OC.

Personal recommendation would be the XFX for quality, but it lacks any modular aspect and is a bit more expensive.

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

PC&Power Cooling is a excellent brand name, no need to change anything, they are one of the top brands for PSU's. Just not very many people have heard of them.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube