add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Hakaodianna**********

Xorex64
  • 45 months ago

I was planning to hop on my xbox and play cod ghosts today, doing some aggressive sniping with the lynx. FFA warhawk. Until my little brother comes and turns it off mid game. Move brother away, turn game back on. Brother comes again, i try to move the xbox mid game.

fatal*******mistake

I hear the sound an xbox gamer never wants to hear. I remove the disc, look at the read side. The disc is completly ****** over. Im screwed. Thankfully, ghosts doesnt fit too well within the cod community, so there are lots of them at second hand game shops and the recycled section at EB games.

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 3 points

If you want to curse, please don't do it in such a way as to bypass the profanity filter.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry. I didnt know that would bypass the filter and bypassing the filter was never my intention

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 10 points

Too violent. How about this?

If you want to curse, please don't do it in such a way as to bypass the profanity filter, or I'll remove your ability to comment.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 45 months ago
  • 2 points
  1. why are you playing ghosts

2. ask your mom for a shovel, when she asks why, tell her to got outside 2mmorow morning

3. get a decent stone, etch your brother's name on it

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

What does Hakao mean?

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I swear i was spamming my keyboard randomly

I somehow got hakaodianna

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Does that mean anything?

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

In english? No

In standard mandarin? No

In traditional mandarin? No

In Canadian French? No

Sounds like japanese. If you would like to know more, please contact your nearest google search bar and/or noap7

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

is noap7 Japanese?

• 45 months ago
  • 2 points

Kao (かお) means face. Otherwise that's just a bunch of rubbish.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

He knows some/alot of japanese

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

hadoken

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

You get quickscoped for it but okay :/

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Rip dan for a lil bit?

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not sure

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I think maybe so.... : (

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 5 points

Take some time off. You know comments like that aren't ok here.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube