add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I have another problem

Xorex64
  • 44 months ago

Whenever i see (not hear) a new song on yourube or spotify or something, i always either hesistate to play the song or not play it at all for fear of it being bad. This happens even with some of my favorite artists (JJ Lin, Jay Chou). The only artists that this doesnt happen with is SpeXial. Afaik, this only happens to me.

Any of you guys have the same problem? Also, im looking for something similar to guerilla radio by rage against the machine. Hopefully something better since guerilla radio has many weak parts that arnt really appealing to me (LIGHTS OUT! GUERRILLA RADIO! TURN THAT **** UP!).

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes that's why I let the songs come to me, I rarely click on a new music video because more than likely it'll be bad.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

if you like rage, try Downset. similar type of music...

as for the other part, nope... doesnt happen to me... but youll never find good things if you dont try many others first... get over your unfounded fear and just hit play... youll find bad songs obviously, but youll also likely find good new ones too

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube