add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help me find a book

Xorex64
  • 41 months ago

Theres this one book i read that was very interesting but i cant remember the name or author. Its about this boy who gets called by a mysterious person claiming to know his secret. He teams up anither goth girl and a muslim girl who both also received the same threat by the same person. They eventually dind out who that person is an succeed in wiping the caller's hard drive.

I cant remember it. Do any of you guys know or know of a service that can help me find the book?

Comments

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Kinda sounds like the Book Thief even though it isn't

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

What? Isn't that a boy and a girl in Nazi Germany?

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Pretty sure yeah

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

AKA sounds nothing like the Book Thief XD

Was a great movie though. Didn't read it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube