add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

help me with this mobo MSI A78M-E35 FM2+

fearmadara
  • 38 months ago

hi..i want to update the drivers of this mobo..how to uninstall its drivers and download its updated drivers..please send me a link on how-to & where-to..thanks

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

You don't have to remove the old drivers to install the new one. Just select your OS and download latest drivers.

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/A78M-E35.html#down-driver

Honestly the most important driver to update would be the one for your gpu.

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

so you mean i dont uninstall something?directly install what i download?

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes...

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

thanks master..

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

You're welcome. :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube