add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Thermaltake Core V21 MicroATX Case

Nebrasketball
  • 37 months ago

I recently purchased the ASRock AB350M-HDV Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard and the Thermaltake Core V21 MicroATX Mini Tower Case. PCPartpicker said the two were compatible, however when I go to install the motherboard it doesn't fit. There's a 99% chance I'm being a moron somewhere. Has anyone used these two parts together?

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

There is no reason for this not to fit. Check to see if you IO shield is really fully installed. They can be a challenge. Next, make sure you back IO ports are going all the way through, sometime you have to fiddle with the little tabs in the IO shield.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube