add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Ace combat 6 activities?

Xorex64
  • 36 months ago

I have Ace Combat 6 on the Xbox 360. I've already completed the campaign so i'm wondering what else is there to do? Other than buying all the planes and replaying A-G missions and XAGMing the hell out of unfortunate Estovakian ground units. Free flight doesn't seem like much fun.

eggs

Comments

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Buy the other ones! 6 pales in comparison to most of the other Ace Combats.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I only have xb360 to play on. I really want a remaster of the belkan war games. The only other one i can get is Assault Horizon.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I see. Assault Horizon is known as the worst one out there. The PS2 ones are known to be the best, though. If you have like 50 bucks you could always just purchase a PS2 and Ace Combat 4, 5, and Zero.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol no. 100$ on amazon for a new ps2. Used go from like 40 to 200.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I was able to get my slim for 20 and it came with a box of games. Just gotta check CraigsList and Ebay often.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Forget about Ace Combat 6 and get hyped for this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpgwu-xpG5w

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

No compatible device

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Not even a budget gaming PC?

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

No

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube