add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Awhile Back.

TheGamingBible
  • 33 months ago

It was only around this time last year that I posted on this forum about my depression and suicidal thoughts. Since then I've grown much stronger due to your support and understanding. Though some who helped me may not still be active on this site, I hope that those who are get this message and know that I am grateful for what they have saved me from doing. You have all really helped me as nothing else did - psychologists could not help as they were not there with and present in the situation me but a community that shares the same interest like all of you can and did. I had those serving in the Christian community on here approach me via PM and gave me insight to my own religion and helped me so. I had many who could relate as they were once in the same position also help me and tell me what got them through.

I am thankful for all your support and I'm also amazed that a site for building computers could stop someone from killing themselves. I won't be active from next week but you can reach me through Steam (Klesum) or by my YouTube which i'll upload to in a month (also Klesum).

Comments

• 33 months ago
  • 3 points

Do more good stuff :-D

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I wasn't there last year, but I'm glad that we, as a community, helped you get over your depression. Stay happy! And we're all glad that you're Still Alive!

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

That reference made my depression come back. Just kidding. Thanks man made me laugh!

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

LOL.

This was a triumph.

I'm making a note here: Huge sucess.

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Apeture Science.

We do what we must because we can.

For the good of all of us except the ones that are dead.

But there's no sense crying of every mistake.

You just keep on trying until you run out of cake.

And the Science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive!

Is it sad I typed this from memory? I still remember the rest!

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

We're all glad to have you here and glad to hear that you're safe.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Glad you pulled through.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I am glad you have grown stronger and had the will power to seek help. I cannot relate to you personally but my sister does suffer from severe anxiety and depression. I know how hard it is to seek help and I am glad to hear you are doing better. I wish you the best.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I have no idea.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube