add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Intel i7 8700K will release in October 5

Namnguyen
  • 33 months ago

It will be around the 5th or 10th of October for the launch of Coffee lake. I do believe that the i7 8700k will launch in 5th October. I don't know about the i3 and the i5 launch dates. Probably I will wait for Coffeelake rather than getting Kaby lake.

Thread: https://videocardz.com/newz/rumor-intel-i7-8700k-to-launch-on-5th-october

Comments

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

I am excited for the new i3s.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

The new i3 wont be the same as the i7 7700k. Although it has the same cores, the overclocking and the threads is a bit different. The i7 7700k will be better than the i3-8350K.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

if you match the i3-8350k with the 1070,1080 and Ti. It will still be a bottleneck.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I doubt that the 8350k will bottleneck the 1070. A 1500x dosen't and they will be around the same performance I think.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I thought it will be a bottleneck with the 1070. The 1500X is alright with the 1070, it doesn't lack performance which is good. I though it will be perfect with the 1060 and the RX 580.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

agreed

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 33 months ago
  • 3 points

4c/4t with higher clocks, IPC, and the ability to OC past 4GHz for R3 prices isn't too bad. It didn't make sense they'd be 4c/8t, as they would have more threads than the i5s.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

AMD gets 46% from SMT on two quad-cores that boost to 3.4

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

damn. Looks like ill just get a cheap 6700k cuz I already have a 2170 mobo :P

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah probably will get it cheap used

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

yea, it still won't be the same performance as the i7 7700k

• 33 months ago
  • -1 points

Ryzen still beats Intel, though, due to its 8c/16t. The only difference is that Intel's new 6c/6t-12/t I think are going to be a big step in gaming.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Agreed. That is way Ryzen is overall a better CPU, but not for gaming, at the moment. That is also why I hate when people praise Ryzen in gaming when Intel still seemingly beat them. I mean what's wrong with a competitive CPU that beats the other one in gaming but not in everything else...

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I hope there will be some good motherboard for this new platform, including 4 ram but 2 on each side of the cpu so it'll be cooler IMO.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

They're mostly meant for workstations-like Motherboards. But sure, why not.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Woah, never knew that. Thanks!

Rgb rams would look pretty nice with that feature haha

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Have you seen that overkill MSI Z370 GODLIKE Motherboard?

To be honest, the RGB on that Motherboard ain't crazy because it's just flashy like most Gigabyte's Motherboards, but if you want some real nasty s**t, take a look at this for an instance: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-RAMPAGE-VI-EXTREME/

Now that's something I wanna see on them Z370 boards!

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

LMAO, I don't wanna drop that much for a motherboard. I don't even know much about it :(

-Couldn't find a clear explanation video about it

BUT YES, THAT IS EXTREMELY SEXY! I also wanna see something like that on a Z370 Board

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

Some Motherboards have so many features most people probably don't use it nor know about them. But still being included, so whatever, I guess...

If you checked the list of ASRock's Motherboards, they actually have some good-looking once - although not fancy, but if I had to pick one and already have my money prepared I'd probably go with their most RGB one. Nonetheless, ASUS have always made sick Motherboards, and therefore I can't wait for their list to be revealed in pictures.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

the msi Z370 motherboard looks the same as the Asus X299 Rog rampage vi with the rgb

[comment deleted]
  • 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Intel i7 8700K will release in October 5

Rumor: Intel i7-8700K to launch on 5th October

This is just a rumor which means nothing at all given the source.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

It not just the i7 8700k itself, I forgot to explain that the Z370 Motherboards and the rest of the Coffee lake cpus will launch on the same launch date for the Coffee lakes.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Perfect, I love it!

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

ripintel

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube