• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

JimboSlice95 1 month ago

I'm purchasing a slightly used Asus Strix r9 390 for $150 is it a good deal? I'm mainly gonna be playing at 1080p for my resolution and I'm gonna be playing Destiny 2, Ark Survival Evolved, Minecraft, Dead By Daylight, etc. I believe it's a good deal but I just want some input thanks

Comments Sorted by:

J_Vilander 1 point 1 month ago

Excellent deal.

rabab101 1 point 28 days ago

If the GPU was used for Mining , then ditch it

mark5916 -1 points 1 month ago

It should be between a GTX 1050Ti and a GTX 1060 3GB/6GB. (depending the game)

The price is good though. ;)

Camranatic101 2 Builds 1 point 28 days ago

not true actually it is just bellow a 980 in terms of specs, i would say it is closer to just bellow a 1070. the 390x the best card for the money aside from the R9 Fury you could buy last gen. I would say that this gen the crown goes to nvidia with pascal, as aside from vega 56 which was a hit in the mid to high range section, and the victory of polaris in the low end, for high end gaming, the vega 64 takes an L in comparison to the gtx 1080, and 1080ti - while the frontier edition and the titan can battle it out, since they are more classified as workstation cards - I would say that they have their own uses

Cmdr__Tim 1 point 28 days ago

It's on par with an rx 480, which is on par with the 1060 6GB... Of course the 390 does consume alot more power though ;)

mark5916 1 point 28 days ago

Of course the 390 does consume a lot more power though

Yeah that's correct. ;)