• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

NS22 1 month ago

From this three, which one do you think is the best? Also, do their performance is significantly different or not that much?

EVGA Geforce gtx 1060 sc 6gb

Zotac zt-P10600B-10M Geforce gtx 1060 6gb

ASUS Dual-gtx 1060-06G Geforce gtx 6gb.

Comments Sorted by:

acs590 1 point 1 month ago

EVGA Geforce gtx 1060 sc 6gb

but.... even better is the asus strix edition 1060

slkipp 1 Build -1 points 1 month ago

Of the three, I'd put the most trust into the EVGA 1060 SC 6GB.

EVGA is a fantastic company, high quality hardware, very loyal to their customers.

ASUS is ... ok

Zotac is bottom barrel, but still better than something like PowerColor. Hell, I'd probally buy a Zotac before I buy Asus.

vagabond139 5 Builds 1 point 1 month ago

Zotac is bottom barrel, but still better than something like PowerColor. Hell, I'd probally buy a Zotac before I buy Asus.

Powercolor made literally some of the best coolers on the 390/X and the 290/290X, made the thick as a brick insane 390X2, and there coolers are good on the 580's and 570's.....

Zotac is far from being bottom of the barrel. Even their Mini cool is quite good and the AMP Extreme is up there with the best of the best.

The reason why these brands have a poor rep is becasue they are a small company so its easy to just call them trash.

slkipp 1 Build 1 point 1 month ago

I'll still never trust PowerColor again after trying to go through an RMA with them on an obviously defective mid-tier R7 gpu that I can't recall.

NS22 submitter 1 point 1 month ago

Thanks for the reply everyone. The only thing I think everyone agrees is that the EVGA is the best of the three.