add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

DeathAdder Elite vs Basilisk

TheGamingBible
  • 29 months ago

What do you guys think I should get? At the moment Im using the Logitech G502 but I'm craving something lighter and more precise. The length of my hand is 14.3 cm if you care.

Comments

• 29 months ago
  • 4 points

I would personally stay away from razer products simply because of razer synapse, logitech makes great mice, i would recommend the g403/one of it's variants or the gpro/variants. But the better of the two mice that you suggested would be the deathadder elite

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 29 months ago
  • 0 points

razer synapse is a buggy software, and anybody who wishes to use a dpi that isn't one of the presets has to use synapse

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

the problems are mostly for mice and it affects your dpi, which is a huge issue since you do not want your sensitivity changing up on you in the middle of a game

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

I also would recommend going with Logitech over Razer, and if you do go for Logitech i suggest the Prodigy G403 (wired), the GPRO or the G503 or G703. Far as Razer if you decide to go that route, check out the Deathadder Elite as its really a great mouse with a top of the line optic and is widely used amongst pro gamers (as are the Logitech mice listed though).

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

the g403 wireless is also a good choice if you can afford it, or if you really have a lot of money to spend you can buy the g703+powerplay mat

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

My top recommendations: Zowie EC-2A => clean, simple look, Steelseries rival 300 or 700 => very light weight Trust LABAN => Most "bang for your buck" and sick look. A little more on the heavy side though, and weight is not too evenly distributed. Razer chroma/deathadder => good quality, you pay for the brand though

all of these are high end mice, excellent for FPS games like counter strike. There are probably a lot of similar mice, but these are the ones I played with. I personally own the trust, which I believe to be the best one of the four. My brother owns the zowie and two friends of mine own the steelseries and the razer.

For you I would recommend the zowie. It's not heavy, and the weight is perfectly balanced in the middle. The steelseries is lighter, but feels cheaper because of it.

I hope I helped you.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Do keep in mind that these are pretty expensive mice, if you're looking for cheaper ones, I think you should go for logitech. It's not as good, but still definitely worth the money.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

"It's not as good" ? are you talking about the logitech gaming mice? because if so you are very wrong on them being not as good as other. Logitech mice are regarded as some of the best mice

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

I've got the DeathAdder Elite. It's been a great mouse.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube