add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good Z370 Motherboard

cmgroft
  • 26 months ago

I've been looking into a new cpu; either the 8600k and 8700k, and I think Im going with the 8700k for the better heavy multitasking. What I cant decide on is a good motherboard. Because this is an I7, I probably wont be overclocking but Id like to have the option if I needed to. I have 3 fans + a H100I GTX water cooler. I only have 2 sticks of DDR4- 2666 ram and may get another in the future. I always use all of my usb ports in the rear I/O( 5 usb ports) and color really doesnt matter( I have a MSI 1080ti gaming X and a black case). I've looked into my options and just dont really know which is worth it? Im really just looking for a reliable and quality motherboard that wont have issues with temps and all. Thank You for the help

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube