add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Larger Mid Tower Cases?

cmgroft
  • 25 months ago

Hi, Im looking into getting a larger case but I want to try to stay in the mid tower range if possible. I'd like it to be able to support a 280mm rad in the front or top without space issues from fans or pump lines. I do like cases with power supply shrouds but I would probably get one without it if nothing else would work. I do have a 1080 ti gaming X which is a larger card. Side windows and USB 3.0(front pannel) are also things that I tend to look for in a case. I've looked at a few cases but I was curious what other people would recommend to me. Thanks for helping!

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

The Fractal Design Define R6 is one of the cases fitting your requirements. It is a bit more expensive than other cases but it packs a lot of features, it is rather quiet but still has decent airflow, has lots of room for graphic cards, drive bays, radiators and even includes a fan hub.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/n297YJ/fractal-design-define-r6-black-tg-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-def-r6-bk-tg

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I have looked at that case alot, the price is a little steep and that is really the only reason I have jumped on one yet

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I was just looking at that one and the SE one as well. Very nice cases without a huge price. Thanks!

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

It shares the exact same chassis as the more expensive Phanteks Evlov if you are interested in seeing all it can do.

https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/by_part/NRvZxr#sort=a1&page=1

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for letting me know that, I was unaware of it.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

this this this.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

The Phanteks Enthoo Pro is a bit cheaper. It has similar features but the acrylic window is a bit less scratch resistant so you do have to be mroe careful. It still includes good amount of space for GPU and AIO, a fan hub and a mor eopen front with a pre-installed 200mm fan instake.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks I'll take a look at it!

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

look at the Pro M. it's a large mid tower.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

The Noctis 450 is a massive mid tower.

Enthoo Pro is a full tower and massive too.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

That it definetly is. Personally has to much of a "gaming" look for me but thanks for bringing my attention to it!

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Noctis is an H440 with a different exterior.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Just for the hell of it, look at the Thermaltake Tower 900. Its by no means mid tower. This is literally a godzilla-tier tower in itself.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube