add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case like Meshify?

cmgroft
  • 25 months ago

Hello, I am looking into getting a new case soon. I really like how the meshify has a full mesh front and a power supply shroud but I want something a little bigger. My main areas of concern are the airflow and a case with good build quaity, (power supply shrouds are nice). I've looked around alot and just cant seem to find something and stick with it. I really like the tempered glass on some cases, I personally worry about it breaking when I occasionally have to move out or too college. The Pro M SE and the H500p are two cases I've really looked into and like. I heard the H500p mesh is coming out soon and im really looking forward to that. Other then that I was curious what everyone else would have to say on the topic. Thanks alot for the advice.

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Silverstone RL06 or PM01.

They have similar levels of ventilation a Meshify C. But those two come with 4 fans stock, giving them better out-of-the box thermal performance.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube