add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Quality 280mm AIO

cmgroft
  • 23 months ago

Hi, I currently own the Corsair H100I GTX and have been looking to get something that "performanes" better and hopefully be alittle quiter. I have an 8700k(LGA 1151) stock. I believe I have found two that would accomplish that but I was curious what everyone else thought of them or others they consider to be of good quality. By the looks I like the NZXT X62, and by reviews it seems like everyone else does as well. The other is the Corsair H115I pro, which I personally have not heard as much on. So what 280mm AIO's does everyone prefer? Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Comments

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the Kraken X62, and it works like a charm on the 8700k. Dunno about the Corsair one tho

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh, and my case fans are louder than the ones with the kraken, so I don't think they will be too loud for you.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a kraken x62 and the pump is pretty loud, maybe I just got unlucky but its really annoying and also something to be aware of is the cable bloat that comes with the unit as it literally has four cables you need to plug in.

Its a good cooler performance wise and looks wise though.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Kraken x62 it looks the bee’s knees

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

The choice is between: NZXT Kraken X62 - EVGA CLC 280 - Corsair Hydro Series H115i - Corsair Hydro Series H115i PRO - Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280.

They are all the same, in the sense that they are produced by Asetek (gen 5) and rebranded. The Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280 is the only product from Aphacool, while the Corsair Hydro Series H115i PRO uses a newer Asetek gen 6 pump, slightly less performing but more durable, in theory. The difference is the performance of the fans, which change from brand to brand, and aesthetics.

Then there are also AIO more performing and expensive, modular, open circuit, like this: EK-MLC Phoenix 280 or Alphacool Eisbaer 280

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube