add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Net Neutrality

Memo1010
  • 21 months ago

It no longer exists in the US. Who will join me in the riots and protesting?

Ok seriously though, I am really upset by this. I will make sure that I never vote for anyone who helped this happen, under any circumstances. I'd rather vote for someone I disagree with on every other topic. I'm all for capitalism, but honestly this is just retarded.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• 21 months ago
  • 4 points

I love how this is suddenly a big topic of discussion in the past few months but most other issues that pass by the internet no one gives a **** about lol

We only care about the things that affect us directly, everything else seems to be a Fart in the wind apparently, even if it ***** you over later and silently.

• 21 months ago
  • 3 points

Yee

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Lmao exactly

• 21 months ago
  • 2 points

Understand your point. In his defense, compared to the other world problems, this might be something that he/we can actually do something about. Not so much with world peace, world hunger or climate change.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I understand that, I was just pointing this out as there are plenty of other issues as well that no one gives a **** about.

We can do many things to make a change in things, it really matters how many people care to make a change and it’s different for every issue.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah - completely understand. I'm like that about pollution and environment issues.

• 21 months ago
  • -1 points

I like Karma, so...

Upvote this Comment If You Want To Punch Ajit Pai In The Face

No but seriously. He deserves it in my opinion. I don't want my family to be paying more for already-**** internet.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

The amount of downvotes you’ve been getting lately is a bit insane.

• 21 months ago
  • 4 points

In my experience, any post asking for upvotes has a high chance of going negative, lol.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

You’re right. I was just referring to a topic he made recently that was just littered with downvotes.

• 21 months ago
  • 3 points

True true. That was a downvote fest for sure. Mods baleeted it all though.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep.

• 21 months ago
  • -1 points

Capitalism sucks though lol. But in all seriousness, if corporations are to exist they do require at least some regulation. Time to start a revolution.

• 21 months ago
  • 2 points

May I ask why capitalism sucks?

In the USSR during the cold war era, virtually all their products were inferior to their American counter-parts. Their tanks however, were generally superior. Reason: struggle brings the need for improvement, and necessity is the mother of invention. When two companies are rivals, they must compete, and to win they must improve, allowing for better products and cheaper prices, allowing for a better world. The USSR tanks were of good quality, unlike virtually every other product from the USSR because there was fierce competition; they were desperate to beat the Americans, when designing a tank their goal was to beat the Americans, and they kept improving and so did the Americans, unlike all the state sponsored products, which had no competition, and thus little quality control.

Imagine if there was only Intel and no AMD. Intel would have no competitors, and thus the need to improve would be much smaller, and CPUs would be much less powerful then they are now. Capitalism at it's finest.

• 21 months ago
  • 2 points

Don't worry, dude. I was just having a laugh.

• 21 months ago
  • 2 points

“Capitalism sucks though lol. But in all seriousness”

He clearly displays that his first sentence was not to be taken seriously in any way. So just calm down.

Thanks for the information on the USSR tanks. Quite interesting!

• 21 months ago
  • 2 points

you are quite right, I must have misread it(?)

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I suppose so. Make sure you have a great day!

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Why is no one talking about the Summit?

• 21 months ago
  • 4 points

What about the droid attack on the Wookies?

• 21 months ago
  • 2 points

He’s right, it’s a system we cannot afford to lose.

• 21 months ago
  • 0 points

lol

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube