add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Favorite steam game of all time?

AlecBeach
  • 21 months ago

I have a few and it is hard to pick one. This year mine has to be Rainbow6 but if you asked me last year It would have been PayDay2

Comments

• 21 months ago
  • 2 points

Terraria or Prey(2017)

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Prey 2017 was an amazing game

• 21 months ago
  • 2 points

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

Yesssss, best multiplayer. Especially with mods.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

It would probably be Child of Light for me.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

1 word: CSGO

• 21 months ago
  • 2 points

“1 word”

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > Off Topic" to "Software > Games / Gaming".

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

War Thunder, GTA V, Rust (if I play with friends), Rocket League

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Skyrim.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Rainbow Six: Siege is UPlay, not Steam (as far as I know, you'll need to install the UPlay client even if you use the Steam interface).

This year mine has to be Rainbow6 but if you asked me last year It would have been PayDay2

Why is that? Both games had been released last year already.

I like them both. Both need a good team and communication to play well.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah but I got into the game this year. And Yeah I understand the Uplay thing but I put it under steam because you can purchase it on there

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

I like them both. Both need a good team and communication to play well.

Do they though?

You can solo stealth rush almost any mission on PayDay 2 if you know the layouts well enough. Some of the 3 day heists require a second teammate though.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Diablo 3 and Battlefield 3 I have spent more than 1000 hours playing these games and never got bored with them.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

New Vegas and CSGO. The only games you need.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Rust, and R6 Siege are probably the top contenders for me. Never played Skyrim on PC otherwise I'm sure that would be up there. I enjoy games like Fallout, Skyrim, Farcry, and sort of but not as much Bioshock more on console as I find the controls on PC to be clunky for games like that.

Just got Farcry5 for PC and while its great its controls can be a bit annoying in high action situations.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Helldivers
  • 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I haven't played it as much as others, but ORI has been such a great experience

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

HL2. No question! In fact HL2 is not only the reason i have Steam to begin with but its also what got me into P.C gaming in the first place AND its also the reason why my Steam account is over 13 years old, not to mention I have put like, almost 300hrs into the game lol!

Imho Half-Life2 is the best game on Steam :)

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Bioshock and Battlefield 3. Loved the progression in bioshock and battlefield 3 had me spending hours with friends well after release day. Got me into airsoft too from playing with some guys into military simulation

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

What was your first gun? Mine was an L85A2 Carbine that I sold for a L86A2

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

VFC 416. Loved the 416 in battlefield

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

I was a god with the P90 and L85A2 in BF4. Damn great game(Not at launch)

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Can you link me the L85A2? I've been looking for one! https://modernairsoft.com/products/416-cqb-elite-full-metal-airsoft-aeg-rifle-by-vfc This is my 416 :)

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Payday 2 was one of the main reasons I made my build but, honestly, Fallout: New Vegas and Divinity OS2 will always be some of my favorite RPG's of all time.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube