add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is it a problem to have a desktop on carpet?

Memo1010
  • 21 months ago

^

Comments

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

There may be a dust issue, but if you're willing to clean your case and take care of it it'll be fine.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

What if I don't want to clean my case? I am way too lazy for that lol

• 21 months ago
  • 2 points

You can get a case with dust filters and keep it off the ground, then. x)

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

If you don't want to feed the dog then why did you get it?

[comment deleted]
  • 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Whether you wanted it or not, Your parents gave you a chore, So do it. Why should you be getting things like food and shelter for free? You gotta earn your keep somehow.

[comment deleted]
  • 21 months ago
  • 1 point

where is your PSU located in your case?

If its on the bottom, then which way is the air intake for the PSU oriented? Up or down? If its down, then put a board or some other hard smooth surface under the PC so you're not blocking the airflow to the PSU with the carpet.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube