add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for some new games

Alpha41190
  • 20 months ago

Me and my friend generally play games we can both play I've stopped gaming on PC cause we only really played fortnite but I'm done with the game need some ideas for some good games to play

Comments

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

Civilization V is great fun but is a slow paced turn based strategy, so you might not like it. Could try League of Legends, I haven't played it but its pretty popular, and most of my friends play it together (I have thought about getting it to play with them but I would probably just make them lose). Jedi Academy with Movie Battles II is amazing, especially if you like Star Wars (there are tons of memey voice lines straight out of the movies), though it is from 2006ish, so it means that the graphics are pretty old (but aren't bad to look at, just aren't good), and the skill curve is higher then the Empire State Building (the community is pretty active still and it updates every few months or so)

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes Civ 5 and LOL are great. But they both have steep learning curves.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you have any idea of what sort of game you want to play?

What kind of stuff do you like, eg: Do you like FPSes? Shooters? RTS? Simulators? Arcade? Beat em ups? Multiplayer or CooP? How much do graphics matter (are you cool with playing games older than 2015)? PVP vs PVE? MMO vs Smaller Sized Player Pops? Realistic vs Cartoony? Free to Play vs Subscription vs One Time Payment?

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Really anything really in the past we have played overwatch, Diablo, path of exile, fortnite, battlefield, call of duty, WoW back in the day we have a wide genre of what we play

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

I still like Mechwarrior Online fun stompy robots and its free to play so no money to try.

[comment deleted]
  • 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Monster hunter world comes out next month, i've heard good things about WarFrame, and then the new battlefield is coming out later this year. You could take a stab at Dauntless, Escape From Tarkov, Wreckfest, GTA 5 new DLC, and play some random indie games.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube