add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How does Corsairs warranty work?

ReverseFlash

11 months ago

So I got a pair of hs60 headphones for like 40$ and they're great headphones but I put them in my backpack and I don't know if they got sat on or what but the piece of copper or whatever that goes into the jack got bent and I straightened it out but it must have loosened something because they act really weird ever since audio will go from one side of the headphones to the other than only that side will work and when this happens if Im talking to anybody through mic they start complaining about echoing even though my mic isn't near my ear. Is there anything I can do I doubt Corsairs warranty covers it?

Comments

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Warranties generally don't cover accidental damage

But you can contact Corsair and find out

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok I will thank you!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube