add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need some help with a streaming set up

Bitebo

9 months ago

Hi guys thanks in advance for the help. I'm looking to get an xlr mic, interface and all the bits and this is where I'm stuck. I'm looking at getting the audiotechnica at2020 with the Focusrite Scarlett Solo as the interface but when looking at that interface I saw it also comes with a studio bundle which includes the CM25 MkII mic and headphones, so my questions are firstly which mic set up would sound the best and secondly is the difference in the mics worth a difference of 40 euros?

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube