add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Smash Ultimate Mains?

Ranceattack

13 months ago

I'm rolling over King Dedede and Corrin from Smash 4, but I'm debating trying out Wolf and Pichu for laughs.

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

King K Rool and Kirby

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm maining Marth at the moment.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Sheik, Cloud, and Bayonetta duh. Lucario and Marth occasionally.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Only high tiers I see...

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Only the badasses

I'll use Duck Hunt, that sword dude Zelda, Pit, and Meta knight also

Edit: Why do they call Zelda "Link" in Smash titles? Is it a reference to A link to the Past? Is Zelda the link?

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Zelda is the princess, link is the guy you play as. It would be very weird to name him Zelda, as that is a girl's name. His character was originally called Link, but in most games you can name him anything you want, you could even name him Zelda, I suppose. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link_(The_Legend_of_Zelda)

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Villager and Isabelle all the way!

• 13 months ago
  • 0 points

Reported for being a confirmed f/b-air spammer Kappa

• 13 months ago
  • 2 points

I don't even know what that means... I'll be getting the game around Christmas.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

King K. Rool, Pichu and Simon/Richter I like K.Rool for the meme cannon Pichu for the underdog and Simon for the serious games

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Pichu isn't an underdog hah, he's a great rushdown character

• 13 months ago
  • 2 points

Very true Alpharad did hilarious video on Pichu and made me want to try playing him I think it was like a Pichu 101 video

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Snake, Samus, Zero Suit, and Young Link so far are my favorites to play and my best fighters.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Literally just pichu

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

I like Pichu but I'm not sure if he can hold his own against swords.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Pichu is the most adorable thing ever

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

i'm not sure yet but i'm really gravitating towards incineroar and wolf. up specials suck for recovery but their attacks are very powerful.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube