add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

The best best headset for under 70?

Skultrix

8 months ago

I'm looking for a good headset with a good mic. I like the Corsair void pro wireless, but idk. HELP!

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

The HyperX Cloud II sometimes go on sale for $70

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

I have it.... awesome. durable/comfortable af.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, I also have it. I have the HyperX Cloud II, Cloud Core, HS50 and HS60 and have tried the razer kraken. The Hyperx headsets are the most comfortable, the cloud core is the same as the cloud II but with different mic and a sound card with surround sound. The razer kraken feels cheap and doesn’t feel as solid and good quality as other headsets but still has a good sound. The HS50 is the same as the HS60 but without surround sound, it would also be a good option since it is also very comfortable although it starts to feel uncomfortable after several hours if use.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

The Cloud IIs sometimes go on sale. Also, Corsair HS50

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube