add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Wireless, Cleanest Looking Headphones

Volpix

11 months ago

Soon I'll be putting together a setup and I would like to have a pair of wireless headphones that I can use with it. If you happen to know some pairs, let me know.

Comments

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

The SteelSeries Arctis 7 is pretty good.

Comes in black or white, super lightweight, you can change the headband to a different color and pattern (sold separately), and the sound quality is pretty good, but can be adjusted via the SteelSeries Engine equalizer or external programs. Wireless range is also very good (I was 2 floors below my PC doing laundry and still could hear music). There are two dials on either side that can adjust overall volume or balance between game and voice chat functions (very handy if you're gaming with friends and either want to hear people talking/the game audio more distinctly)

Only caveats are that the battery life isn't the longest, turning the headset on and off takes about 3-5 seconds of holding the power button, and you have to download the SteelSeries Engine to get driver updates. If RGB and higher quality are important, there's also the SteelSeries Arctis Pro.

EDIT: I currently use the Arctis 7 and got it on sale for $80 from amazon, so it was well worth the price when I got it. Having had the SteelSeries Siberia 650, the Arctis 7 is significantly more comfortable, has better aesthetic appearance, and sound quality.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, people have brand biases. I've had nothing but good experiences with SteelSeries, so I thought I'd throw in my opinion.

**** me for trying amirite

Gonna guess it's SicaruisYT up there but I ain't about to downvote him

[comment deleted]
  • 11 months ago
  • 1 point

The staff seem to be on it, so it's all good

(Hi PCPartpicker staff!)

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube