add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What Cooler works best with a Asus - TUF Z370 Plus Gaming ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

Mr.ghost2295

2 months ago

I am looking for a good cpu cooler for a intel core i5 on a Asus – TUF Z370 Plus Gaming ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, I just need the cooler not to interfere in the memory slot, can someone recommend my a good cooler that works with this motherboard.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I recommend anything by Thermalright (that is RIGHT and not take). They are a smaller company that is more popular in Europe, but unlike some companies (coughnoctuacough) they actually follow the atx standard and as such most of their coolers are very compatible while cooling better than noctua and also not being the color of poop. I would recommend the Macho Rev. B which will cool like a noctua d-15 @ $50. The only downside is the installation which is pretty meh and the fan clips are pretty annoying.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube