add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Asus 980Ti Strix Cooling upgrade

chipra07

8 months ago

Lately I have been dealing with high temps and loud fan speeds playing the newer games. Which is to be expected. The card doesn't max out but the temps have been getting pretty high, around 80C with 90% fan speed. Are there any brackets that I can couple with a Corsair H100i to help cool the card?

Or are there any cooling upgrades that I can apply to the card to help the tems as well.

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Replace the thermal paste and clean the heatsink.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube