add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

cryorig m9a back plate??

nengmoua123

8 months ago

Hello, I bought this cooler back in January and I finally tried to install it this weekend. There was no back plate included so I assumed that I would use the stock AMD back plate. Install was smooth until I tried to install the cooler onto the mounting bracket. It seems the two screws on the cooler that mount to the bracket are too short.

Is this cooler supposed to come with a back plate and back plate screws? The picture on newegg does have a mounting bracket included but mine did not. I am installing this on the am3+ platform ( FX-4300 on a gigabyte 78LMT board ).

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Look in the instructions

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube