add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
max_carnage

65 months ago

I have built several PC's now, about to post 2 more completed builds from the weekend actually. the problem I'm running into is the cables.... they are all ugly! Black and yellow wires everywhere. I'm pretty good with Cable magement, running everything behind the motherboard and all, but I'm curious about sleeved cables. I looked at the BitFenix site, but it doesn't look too helpful as far as what I need and how to learn about it. I've seen some nice looking cables out in the completed builds section, can someone point me to a "How to" guide or anything else that may be useful?

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

how to sleeve cables?

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Either how to sleeve them myself or what I need to use cables from BitFenix.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Bitfenix offers sleeved cable extensions which connect to your existing cables. All you have to do is plug them in

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube