add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Raijintek Themis Ram Clearance Height?

boddole

8 months ago

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would happen to know the actual ram clearance height of the Raijintek Themis, as the spec. page only seems to list the overall height...

Thank you for reading.

https://www.raijintek.com/en/products_detail.php?ProductID=3

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Only the first Ram slot (near to the cooler) will be blocked with a tall Ram module.

So 4 low profile memory modules will fit fine, and a dual kit (2 Ram sticks) regardless height wouldn't be a problem either.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, the thing is the ram I've got is ~40mm tall, and just doing some basic spec. drawings to pixel conversion I estimated ~32mm from base to fan bottom, with maybe another 4mm from the socket height - which won't be tall enough for the ~40mm ram sticks I have. That said, it may still fit horizontally as to not be a problem (have to check that), but a 'its got X mm clearance" would still be nice.

• 8 months ago
  • 2 points

The Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO ram modules (for example) are 51mm tall!

As i mentioned previously, with two Ram sticks there isn't any clearance issue with that cooler.

https://imgur.com/MFiWvmo

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube