add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking For Good Quality ~25$ Headphones

Fierybattlehawk

3 months ago

i've been getting some 5$ Bass Jaxx TITAN Headphones for the past few months and are amazing price vs. quality, it's just the cord is a bit weak and broke on my yesterday, i'm looking for 25-30ish USD circumaural headphones that have good bass, around 32 ohms of impedance, will last and hopefully don't feel cheap. One feature i am definitely looking for is the option to detach the cord and use a new aux cord instead so i don't have to get a new pair of headphones every time the cord breaks or frays. don't care if it has a mic built in or not.

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

i don't like headphones with that type of cheap insulating material by the ears and they easily chip and even stick to your ears after a few months.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I’ve found these, maybe they’ll be a better option?

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/ktPfrH/monoprice-headphones-108323

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Found this on amazon https://www.amazon.com/OneOdio-Adapter-Free-Headphones-Professional-Telescopic/dp/B01N6ZJH96?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_1

seems to be better however the headphones given have higher impedance but it's only by 6.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Ahh, I had a pair of TITAN headphones. I threw them on the floor in a fit of rage and they broke. It was really hard though.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube