add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Questions about the Corsair h150i Pro

BriLila

7 months ago

Ive been in the process of getting a part list together for an upcoming pc build of mine, and I had a few questions about the h150i pro.

My first question is: Is the pump RGB and compatible with corsair icue? I saw in the pictures it was lit up blue but I was just wondering if it was RGB.

And my second question is: Looking at the title of the part it says: Corsair - H150i PRO 47.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler. Is the 47.3 CFM per fan so it makes the whole cpu cooler 142 CFM? I want to make sure i will get good performance with the h150i pro (paired with an i9-9900k)

Comments

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point
  1. Yes.
  2. For radiator fans, you're looking for static pressure ratings more than air flow. The ML fans that come with it are good enough for overclocking the 9900k. Honestly, just about all of the 360mm CLCs are acceptable performance-wise and it comes down to price and aesthetics for the most part. Check out Gamers Nexus youtube channel for lots of info regarding cpu coolers.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube