add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
lee636

7 months ago

Bit random but does anyone have any idea why the above psu is suddenly out of stock pretty much everywhere? I can only find a couple and those look to be price hiked somewhat, even Corsair have a 1-2 month wait time on them.

Cheers

Comments

• 7 months ago
  • 2 points

It fills the only gap in the Mini ITX build market - a PSU that is not made by Silverstone that is above 650W in SFX form factor. I wanted one but not paying $180 for it, no way. Unless you are in a hurry with a build, hang 10, it has had a successful launch and Corsair will support it. Not in any danger of going out of production at the moment. If you need a backup option, the 800W Silverstone SFX unit was only $130 on Newegg last I saw. Not a horrible deal although the Silverstone units are SFX in name only and run a good inch or so longer taking up valuable room. For $130, probably worth the hassle of cable management.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks all.

I did think it was possibly a supply & demand issue (maybe Corsair testing the waters with a 750 SF and see how they got on).
Current plans are a H200 9700k/2080ti build and dont want to take up the room below with the excess psu case for the air draw. I can wait, no rush!

Thanks again!

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Just to warn you that the cables that come with the SF750 are too short for the H200 as I have that combo.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, was thinking full custom set for a colour change so good to know now.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube