add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Clc 240 vs ml240l rgb

MisterDanger31

26 days ago

Which one has better performance, please don’t factor in cost.

Comments

• 26 days ago
  • 1 point

Most of these CLCs are going to have the same performance due to all of them using the same gen 6 Asetek pump. The main differences come down to the fans that come with the cooler to remove heat from the radiator and whether or not you want RGB. Oh, and if there is software to control the pumps and fans.

• 23 days ago
  • 1 point

FWIW, Corsair's H115i/H100i Platinum, and the H110i/H100i Extreme Performance AIOs are made by CoolIT.

• 26 days ago
  • 1 point

In a nutshell...

The ML240L RGB performs well, but the CLC 240 performs even better.

The later does produce more noise at full speed though.

Last but not least, the Cooler Master comes with 2 years of warranty (only), and the EVGA comes with 5!

• 26 days ago
  • 1 point

Well, I was going to buy the evga cooler from b stock, so i would only have 1 year. But thanks for the info!

• 26 days ago
  • 1 point

You're welcome. :)

• 25 days ago
  • 1 point

I bought an ML360R on amazon that was on sale, and it was so uninspiring that I returned it.

I bought the EVGA 280clc and it's the best AIO cooler I have. A bit loud but it clearly beats everything.

The EVGA is using a Gen 5 pump, and I don't know about the Cooler Master. I'd get the EVGA 240 without question but that's me.

• 25 days ago
  • 1 point

Interesting. Thanks

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube