add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Discontinued radiator

ktran714

7 months ago

I'm looking for a new radiator for my build. The one I wanted to buy is unfortunately discontinued and I'm super bummed about it because it had the perfect specs for my dream build. It was the Koolance HX-1020VS, a 3x120mm copper core radiator that was 20 FPI (which was the magic number of fins for me).

I've been trying to look for another brand that has the same specs but I can't seem to find any. Would any of you know of some brands of radiators with those specs? Thanks.

Comments

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

How about the ones from EKWB? They got 360mm radiators with different thicknesses depending on how much room you have.

Of course the thicker the radiator the lower density the fins are due to how that can restrict airflow. They are 90% copper tubing and brass chambers and the only aluminium is just the housing so no contact to the water for that.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. I'll look into them.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube